|NT$ 3,525||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to be within easy walking distance of many restaurants and attractions, consider booking a hotel near Federation Square, such as the affordable United Backpackers Melbourne located less than a 10-minute walk away. Federation Square is full of artistic buildings, museums, art venues and restaurants, making it a fun and vibrant place to explore.
- Interested in exploring some of the city’s impressive green spaces? Select a hotel near the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, a set of gardens that dates back to the 1800s and showcases plants from both Australia and around the world. The Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne is a chic 4-star hotel that is only an 11-minute walk from the gardens and is set in a quiet residential area.
- For visitors who would like to do some shopping during their time in Melbourne, pick one of the hotels near the Queen Victoria Market, like the straightforward Nova Stargate. The Queen Victoria Market is a historic shopping centre that features a large number of vendors who sell a variety of goods, ranging from clothing, souvenirs, ready-to-eat food, and produce.
- The Eureka Tower is a skyscraper which spans almost 300 metres into the sky and provides an impressive vantage point from the 88th floor, making it a great spot for travellers to take in Melbourne’s skyline and see the city from a new perspective. The Travelodge Hotel at the Southbank location is directly adjacent to the building and will put you within a 5-minute walk of the Flinders Street rail station.
- If you are a cricket or sports enthusiast, consider staying in a hotel near the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the birthplace of Australian football that dates back to the mid-1800s and now houses the country’s National Sports Museum. The Quest East Melbourne is an elegant hotel that is adjacent to the complex and will put you less than a 5-minute walk from the Wellington Parade light rail station.
Which hotels in Melbourne have a good view?
What are good spa hotels in Melbourne?
What are good hotels in Melbourne near the National Gallery of Victoria?
What are good hotels in Melbourne near the Shrine of Remembrance?