|NT$ 2,569||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Spanish summer are extremely hot, so booking a hotel with a pool is a smart idea. There are several in the city centre, including the Hotel Casa 1800 Sevilla and Eurostars Sevilla Boutique.
- Stay in Santa Cruz to be surrounded by the city’s cultural attractions, including the Seville Cathedral. The atmospheric, walkable neighbourhood is home to a variety of hotels for all budgets. Good options include the Hotel Boutique Casas de Santa Cruz and Casa Del Poeta.
- Travellers seeking cheaper accommodation could consider staying in Triana, just across the river from the old town. Hotels such as Petit Palace Puerta de Triana and Monte Triana offer good deals.
- An array of good hotels, such as Exe Sevilla Macarena, can be found north of the city centre, in the Macarena neighbourhood, which offers a nice alternative to the busy streets of Santa Cruz.
- This area is known for its trendy bars and cafes, vintage shops and art galleries, and there are a number of hotels in this area catering for different tastes, such as the Exe Sevilla Macarena and Patio de la Alameda.
- Visitors arriving in Seville by car can avoid unnecessary parking fees by booking a hotel with parking, such as the NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas or Meliá Sevilla.
- Seville’s historic hotels offer enchanting experiences. Previously a royal palace, Hotel Doña Maria dates from the 14th century.
Which neighbourhoods in Seville are good for families?
Which neighbourhood in Seville is good for nightlife?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Seville?
Which neighbourhoods in Seville offers good public transport connections?
Are there good hotels near Seville airport?