|NT$ 3,412||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If it’s your first time in Tallahassee, consider staying downtown in the city center. Governors Inn is well situated down the street from the Florida Historic Capitol Museum and a 15-minute walk away from Cascades Park.
- To stay near the famous Tallahassee Flea Market, book a room at the El Camino Motel, which is situated two miles away.
- Visitors may also enjoy Tallahassee's All Saints district, where Residence Inn by Marriott Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol offers comfortable accommodations.
- Numerous hotels in Tallahassee place guests within easy reach of the city's best nightlife. Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee Capitol-University is down the street from upscale cocktail bars.
- Guests interested in live music could consider staying at Wyndham Garden Tallahassee Capitol, which is situated a half a mile from The Moon, a nightclub and live music venue.
- Visitors interested in art and history could consider staying at Econo Lodge North, down the street from the American Folk Art Museum & Gallery. Alternatively, Econo Lodge Tallahassee is only a 10-minute walk from both the Riley House Museum and the Korean War Memorial.
What hotels in Tallahassee are close to go-karts?
What are the best hotels near Miccosukee Canopy Road Greenway?
What hotels in Tallahassee are near Florida State University?
Are there hotels in Tallahassee that provide free airport shuttles?