|NT$ 2,374||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Those looking for a luxury hotel in Christchurch city centre will find plenty to choose from near Hagley Park. Try Hotel Montreal, opposite Cranmer Square and just one block from the northern end of the park, with classy, understated rooms and a Polo-themed restaurant. The Classic Villa on Worcester Boulevard, a two-minute walk from the Canterbury Museum and the centre of Hagley Park, feels much like a second home with antique-furnished bedrooms set inside a historic Italian-style villa.
- Travellers looking for good-quality B&B accommodation in Christchurch city centre won’t be disappointed with Orari Bed and Breakfast on Gloucester Street with tastefully-furnished rooms set inside a Grade II-listed Victorian building which overlooks beautiful gardens.
- Business travellers looking to book a hotel in Christchurch’s Central Business District (CBD) – an area also known as Christchurch Central – will find well-known, mid-range chains like the 4-star Novotel on Cathedral Square, offering fast Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and a business centre. It is located right opposite Christchurch Cathedral.
- The twin neighbourhoods of Riccarton and Upper Riccarton, west of Hagley Park, are where you’ll find many of Christchurch’s cheapest motels. Try 315 Motel on Riccarton Road in Upper Riccarton, with stylish studio apartments and suites furnished with comfy extras including queen-sized beds and flat screen TVs. Further up the road, in Riccarton, is the Metropolitan Executive Motel, offering king-sized beds and double spa baths.
- Nature-lovers looking to leap into the great outdoors should look for a hotel on the fringes of north Christchurch. The 5-star Peppers Clearwater Resort overlooking Lake Kaikainui is situated in parkland known as The Groynes, and is just over a 5-minute drive north of Willowbank Wildlife Reserve.
Are there good hotels near Christchurch International Airport?
Are there hotels in Christchurch with swimming pool facilities?
What are some of the best backpacking hostels in Christchurch?
Where can you find good family-friendly accommodation in Christchurch city centre?