|NT$ 2,834||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For vacationers looking for budget hotels in El Paso, you’ll have several accommodation options to choose from. Hotels at lower price points like the Magnuson Hotel El Paso West, the El Paso Inn and the La Quinta Inn offer travelers some of the most affordable rooms in the El Paso area.
- Looking to stick close to the airport during your stay? There are several hotels in close proximity to El Paso Airport, and many of them feature free shuttles to get you to your flight on time. The Quality Inn & Suites El Paso Airport and the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport are just a few of the many airport-adjacent hotels in the city.
- Although El Paso may not have the glitz and glamour of Fifth Avenue, it is still a prime shopping destination. Hotels located in the El Centro district of El Paso, including the Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown and the Aloft Hotel El Paso Downtown put you near some of the best shopping centers in the area.
- If you’re heading to El Paso with your eye on a luxurious stay, there are several hotels in El Paso that can accommodate you. The Aloft El Paso Downtown hotel offers an upmarket experience, with amenities including an upscale bar & lounge area, an onsite restaurant and access to a fully-equipped fitness center.
- Looking to get pampered during your time in El Paso? There are several area hotels that feature spas so you and your party can relax and recharge before heading out to see the sights. El Paso hotels with spas include the Wyndham El Paso Airport and Water Park and the Best Western Sunland Park Inn.
Which El Paso hotels are the most convenient to the mountains?
Which El Paso hotels are closest to the best nightlife?
Are there any vacation home rentals in El Paso?
Which hotel should I book for the Sunland Derby?