|NT$ 5,645||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For travelers interested in art, choose a hotel next to the Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, a gallery and gift shop that features photography of the mountains. River Rock Cottages is a charming choice that offers cabins ranging from studios to two-bedrooms, and it’s only a three-minute walk to the gallery.
- If you enjoy sports and recreational activities, book a hotel near the Open Air Adventure Park, such as The Historic Crags Lodge located less than a five-minute walk from the park. The Open Air Adventure Park is an above-ground obstacle course that features a variety of aerial challenges.
- Planning on visiting Estes Park with your family? Select a hotel near Fun City, an amusement park that has many family-friendly attractions, including rides and bumper cars. The Misty Mountain Lodge is a budget choice that is only a 10-minute walk to Fun City and a five-minute walk to Snowy Peaks Winery.
- To learn about the area’s rich history, choose a hotel near the Estes Park Museum, such as the Peak to Peak Lodge, which is a 10-minute walk from the museum. The Estes Park Museum features a variety of exhibits that educate visitors about the area’s original homesteaders, and there are several historic buildings that you can tour.
- If you would like to explore the nearby mountains and do some hiking, pick a hotel near the Estes Park Aerial Tramway, such as the Murphy's River Lodge located 12 minutes’ walk away. The tramway takes visitors up to Prospect Mountain to see panoramic views of the surrounding area and find hiking trails.
Which hotels in Estes Park are near the Reel Mountain Theater?
Which hotels in Estes Park are near Bond Park?
What hotels in Estes Park have a good view?
What hotels in Estes Park have a good indoor pool?