|NT$ 3,356||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to visit museums during your trip to Columbia, select a hotel near the popular South Carolina State Museum, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, located seven minutes’ walk away. The museum contains four floors of exhibits related to art, local history, and natural sciences, as well as a permanent planetarium.
- Hoping to experience Columbia’s vibrant nightlife? Select a hotel in Downtown Columbia, where a high concentration of the city’s bars, music venues and clubs are located, like the Lula Drake Wine Parlour and Music Farm. Aloft Columbia Downtown hotel is located right in the heart of Downtown and is less than a mile from Columbia’s canal.
- For travelers interested in recreational activities like canoeing, kayaking, and tubing, choose a hotel near the Congaree River, such as the Staybridge Suites, less than a five-minute walk from the river. The Congaree River is a popular area for water sports and also has many hiking trails that stem from its banks.
- If you’re a sports fan, choose a hotel next to Spirit Communications Park, the official stadium of the Columbia Fireflies baseball team. The 1425 Inn is a casual choice that is only a five-minute walk from the field, with free parking and a business center.
- For those who are traveling with family, select a hotel near EdVenture, an interactive children’s museum with hands-on exhibits that allow visitors to learn about subjects such as the human body, cars, and nature. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott is only a two-minute walk to the museum and offers rooms catering to families.
Which hotels in Columbia are near Frankie's Fun Park?
What are some good hotels in Columbia near the Columbia Museum of Art?
What hotels in Columbia have swimming pools?
What hotels in Columbia are especially good for business travelers?