|NT$ 4,017||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re looking to stay in a unique neighborhood near Downtown, consider selecting a hotel in the Short North Arts District, such as the affordable Hampton Inn and Suites or the posh Le Meridien.
- Book a stay at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capital Square to be near Columbus Commons, a six-acre park that has a carousel, performance stage, cafes, and a variety of gardens.
- Visitors who would like to try some of Columbus’ local food specialties could book a hotel near North Market, such as the Crowne Plaza Columbus - Downtown.
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus University Area is a good hotel for visitors wishing to stay near the bars and jazz clubs on N High Street.
- To experience a particularly historic area of Columbus, look at hotels located in the neighborhood known as German Village, such as the German Village Inn.
What hotels in Columbus are near Ohio State University?
Which hotels in Columbus are near the John Glenn Columbus International Airport?
What hotels in Columbus are near the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens?
Are there hotels in Columbus with free parking?