|NT$ 4,098||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Interested in learning about the region’s rich and vibrant history? Choose a hotel next to the Kasbah, a historical fort that dates back to the 13th century and now features a museum with several exhibits that highlight Hammamet’s past. The Villa Phoenicia is an affordable choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the Kasbah and a 2-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- For travellers visiting Hammamet with their family, select a hotel next to Aquapark Flipper, such as the Hôtel Tunisian Village located a 2-minute walk away. Aquapark Flipper is a kid-friendly waterpark that contains a variety of rides, pools and slides, making it a fun destination for the entire family.
- If you’re hoping to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean, consider booking a hotel next to the Hammamet Beach, such as the 4-star Sol Azur Beach hotel located directly on the oceanfront. Hammamet Beach is a popular location for both sunbathing and swimming, and it has many amenities including public restrooms and umbrella rentals.
- To see some of the city’s historical architecture and Roman influences, pick a hotel next to Pupput, an ancient archaeological site that features the remains of the necropolis, a large structure that previously stood in the city. The Samira Club is a colourful hotel that is only a 10-minute walk from Pupput and a 3-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- For those who would like to experience Hammamet’s nightlife, look for hotels in South Hammamet, as this is where a high concentration of the city’s bars, clubs and restaurants are located. The Hotel Iberostar Averroes is a straightforward choice that will place you within easy walking distance of many popular establishments like the El Loco Bar and Monkey Bar.
Which hotels in Hammamet are all-inclusive?
Which hotels in Hammamet have a good view?
What are good hotels in Hammamet near the Hammamet Pirate Ship?
What are good hotels in Eastern Hammamet?