|NT$ 2,821||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If it’s your first time in Harrogate, consider staying downtown at the midrange Old Swan Hotel Harrogate, which is almost 200 years old. Some of its bedrooms have garden views, and it also has an on-site restaurant. It’s a 5 to 10-minute walk from all the key tourist attractions, including the Royal Pump Room Museum, Harrogate Turkish Baths, Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms and numerous gardens.
- For a boutique hotel in Harrogate, book a stay at the centrally-located West Park Hotel. This elegant hotel has 25 rooms, including 8 suites, two of which are duplex penthouses. All rooms and suites have super king-sized beds, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, and L’Occitane toiletries. The hotel has a highly-rated, on-site restaurant with all day dining options.
- For those seeking a relaxing stay close to nature, the Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate is a prime choice. This hotel, which was built in 1671, looks out onto 200 acres of gardens but is still just a 12-minute walk to the city centre. It combines historic beauty with convenience: free Wi-Fi, a fitness room, and free parking are just some of those conveniences.
- If you’d like a more luxurious stay, the high-end Hotel du Vin & Bistro Harrogate offers four-star accommodation with a full-service spa available. Its unique rooms come with Egyptian linen, standalone baths, flat-screen TVs and power showers, and many of the rooms still have original features such as wooden beams. It also has a highly-rated restaurant and a champagne bar on site.
- Travellers looking for budget hotels in Harrogate can opt to stay at the Premier Inn Harrogate Town Centre Hotel, which has cheap rooms adjacent to the Harrogate Convention Centre. All rooms have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Another solid choice is Travelodge Harrogate, perfectly located in the centre and offering comfortable, clean rooms.
Are there any hotels in Harrogate with disabled facilities?
Which hotels in Harrogate have a good on-site restaurant?
Are any hotels in Harrogate suitable for adults only?
Which hotels in Harrogate have free parking?
Are there any hotels in Harrogate with a spa and hot tub?