|NT$ 4,465||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- AZ-95 is one of the main roads running through Lake Havasu City and it also has many hotels lining it such as the Bridgewater Motel. As for amenities at the Bridgewater Motel, there is a courtyard swimming pool that is lined with lounge chairs and there are also kitchenettes in many of the motel’s rooms.
- Looking for accommodation for the whole family? There are many family-friendly hotels in Lake Havasu City like Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums. There, visitors will find amenities like kitchenettes and living rooms in the rooms, along with a swimming pool.
- Arizona is normally associated with the desert, but Lake Havasu City breaks that mold with its expansive Lake Havasu State Park. The park is great for casual water sports and it conveniently has many neighboring hotels for visitors to stay at. For instance, Rodeway Inn & Suites sits just on the border of the park and the city.
- If you want a hotel that offers quick access to many local restaurants, the 3-star Heat Hotel is a great option to keep in mind. Some of the restaurants and shops near the hotel include Shugrue's Restaurant and Brewery Group and Javelina Cantina.
- Want to stay at a resort while you are in Lake Havasu City? London Bridge Resort is the place to stay then. It offers a wide range of resort amenities like multiple swimming pools, a golf course, spa facilities and tennis courts. It also features direct access to the water via its own private docks.
Where in Lake Havasu City is best for finding budget hotels?
What hotels in Lake Havasu City are located on the water?
What luxury hotels are there in Lake Havasu City?
What hotels are close to the nightlife in Lake Havasu City?