|NT$ 4,443||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When visiting Halifax, Nova Scotia, consider staying downtown. The downtown area is known for its cultural attractions, museums, shopping, and eateries. Consider staying at the Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax. It's a short walk from Halifax Central Library and Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada.
- If you're interested in staying on the water, book a room at one of the many hotels in Halifax that are on the waterfront. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel promises views of the harbor and is located near Casino Nova Scotia Halifax and Halifax City Hall. You might also consider the Courtyard by Marriott Halifax. It’s near the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic and is a short walk from the harbor, yet still offers views of the water.
- To stay close to Scotiabank Centre, the multi-purpose arena and facility, or the World Trade and Convention Centre, try the Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown, Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown, or The Prince George Hotel. These hotels are within yards of Scotiabank Centre and the World Trade and Convention Centre. In addition, they each come with indoor pool facilities.
- Bayers Lake is a premier destination for shopping, dining and entertainment in Halifax. Consider staying at either the Coastal Inn Halifax or the Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake. Both are in the Bayers Lake Business Park and shopping district.
- For early morning flights, consider staying at a hotel with airport shuttle services. The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, which is close to Park Lane and across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, offers guests airport shuttle services to Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
Are there any hotels in Halifax with free parking?
Are there any hotels in Halifax that come with hot tubs?
Are there any hotels in Halifax that offer a water slide?
Are there any hotels in Halifax that come with suites?