|NT$ 2,373||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to do some shopping during your time in Colombo? Select a hotel in Pettah, a neighbourhood known for having a series of famous outdoor bazaars — commonly referred to as the Pettah Market. The 55 Fort Train Hostel is a budget-friendly choice located in the heart of this neighbourhood and is only a 6-minute walk from the city’s main port.
- To discover some of Colombo’s green spaces, choose a hotel near Galle Face Green, such as the chic Taj Samudra located a 2-minute walk away. This urban park stretches for more than 500 meters along the oceanfront and covers about 5 hectares.
- If you are interested in the history of Buddhism, consider staying in a hotel near the Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple, a historic site that contains many artefacts, as well as a visitor education centre. Alternatively, the Residence by Uga Escapes is set in a mansion that was built in the 19th century and is only a 4-minute walk from the temple.
- Travellers who want to learn more about Sri Lanka’s heritage and culture should pick a hotel near the National Museum of Colombo, such as the modern Le Papillon hotel, which is less than a 5-minute walk away. This museum contains many artefacts and objects related to the history of Sri Lanka and offers both guided and self-guided tours.
- If you are a golf-enthusiast, make sure to book a hotel close to the Royal Colombo Golf Club, such as the Villa Key 2 Ceylon, which is only a 3-minute drive away. This 18-hole course is the oldest golf club in Sri Lanka and has an upscale restaurant available to both members and guests.
Which hotels in Colombo have a good view?
What are some good hotels in Colombo for business travellers?
What good hotels in Colombo are near the Independence Memorial Hall?
What good hotels in Colombo are near the Colombo Dutch Museum?