|NT$ 1,675||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Kamakhya Temple is said to be one of the oldest and most sacred temples of its kind. If you want to experience the energy around this historic site, the budget Hotel Shreemoyee Inn is located a few steps away from the temple, which opens at 9:30 in the morning.
- If you want to book into a luxurious 5-star spa hotel while staying in Guwahati, then the Vivanta by Taj Guwahati is a good option. Located half a kilometre from the Regional Science Center, this hotel has a spa and wellness centre as well as a sauna (all for an additional charge) where you can relax after a day’s sightseeing. This hotel also offers car hire, and there is a cash machine on site so you can organise your trips all from one space.
- In the heart of Guwahati city centre lies the Assam State Museum, which houses artefacts from as far back as the 7th century. If you want to stay within walking distance of this site, the Hotel Biswanath is a good option. This 3-star hotel is located only 600 metres from the Assam State Museum.
- If you are a traveller who likes to experience the cuisine of a region, you might want to book a hotel near Food Villa Pan Bazar, which is located in the city centre. A good budget option is the 3-star Lilwati Grand Hotel, which is an 11-minute walk away from the Food Villa Pan Bazar.
- For those who like to shop, you could consider staying near Fancy Bazaar – the best place for market shopping in Guwahati, which offers both branded stores and flea market-type stalls as well as a selection of food stalls. Hotels near Fancy Bazaar include the 3-star OYO 2955 Rituraj, which is a 12 minutes’ walk away.
Which hotels in Guwahati offer an airport shuttle service?
Which hotels in Guwahati are close to the station?
Which hotels in Guwahati include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Guwahati have a rooftop swimming pool?