|NT$ 3,718||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Set in the heart of New South Wales’ Blue Mountains, Katoomba is a fantastic destination for outdoor enthusiasts seeking a city escape. A stay at Katoomba Hotel will place you in the heart of the city, within 5min drive of Scenic World and the Three Sisters. The 3-star property features a restaurant, bar and free parking.
- Leura Cascades Picnic Area is a splendid spot for spending the afternoon in. Spread a picnic blanket over the grass lawns while taking in the serene surroundings. Sirens Bed and Breakfast is a 4-star accommodation about 3min drive from the park. Guests can also make use of a spa, room service and parking facilities.
- Golf enthusiasts can spend a day at Katoomba’s Leura Golf Club, just outside the city centre. Consider a stay at Nesuto Leura Gardens, a 3-star property located about 10min walk from the golf course. The hotel also features a pool, restaurant and bar, great for couples and families travelling to Katoomba.
- Discover Katoomba’s local history at Everglades Historic House and Gardens, a 1930s art deco home with landscaped gardens and traditional tearooms. A 5min drive from here will take you to Leurella Toy and Railway Museum, where you can explore model trains and 20th-century toy memorabilia. Look for a hotel or bed and breakfast on the east side of Katoomba for convenient access to these destinations.
- Like chasing waterfalls? Choose a hotel on the south side of Katoomba, where you’ll have good transportation links to Katoomba Falls. The 3 Sisters Motel is an excellent budget-friendly option, while Lilianfels Resort and Spa is one of the best luxury hotels in Katoomba. Both are about a 10min walk from the falls.
Where is good to stay in Katoomba near the Three Sisters?
Where is best to stay in Katoomba with kids?
Which hotels in Katoomba have the best spa services?
Which hotels in Katoomba have the best swimming pools?