|NT$ 1,802||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to spend most of your holiday in Calangute relaxing near the ocean? Select a hotel next to Calangute Beach, such as the Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, which is located only a 2-minute walk away. Calangute Beach is known for its soft sand and water sports, and it has many food stalls and equipment hire shops located nearby.
- To experience some of the city’s nightlife, pick a hotel near Baga Beach, a busy neighborhood that is full of restaurants, bars and clubs. The Baga Beach Resort is a stylish choice that will place you within walking distance of many popular establishments, including Tito’s Goa Pub and the Jukebox Beach Cafe.
- If you enjoy looking at historical architecture, consider booking a hotel near the St. Alex Church, such as the Golden Suites & Spa, located just a 3-minute walk away. The St. Alex Church dates back to the early 1700s and is known for its impressive domed tours and bright white facade.
- For travelers that would like to do some shopping during their trip to Calangute, pick a hotel next to the Kerkar Art Complex, such as the 5-star Park hotel just a 3-minute walk away. The Kerkar Art Complex features a variety of pieces from local artists and has an on-site restaurant that is open to the public.
- If you’re visiting Calangute with your family, choose a hotel next to Snow Park, a kid-friendly indoor amusement park that has a selection of winter-themed activities and rides, including a sledding hill and an ice bar. The Hotel Calangute Central is less than a 10-minute walk to Snow Park and is only a 4-minute walk to the oceanfront.
Which hotels in Calangute have a good view?
What are some good spa hotels in Calangute?
What are hotels in Calangute that are near the Tibetan Market?
Which hotels in Calangute are near Osha Beach?