|NT$ 9,703||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning your first trip to San Jose del Cabo, consider staying in the historic downtown area. Book a room at Hotel Tropicana del Cabo, which is decorated in Mexican colonial style and features a swim-up pool bar. You'll be close to the Plaza Mijare, the town's main square, and the Mission of San Jose del Cabo Church, both popular destinations among tourists.
- In the art district downtown, you’ll find several galleries, such as the Frank Arnold Gallery and the Patricia Mendoza Art Gallery. Consider staying at the Drift San Jose, a luxury hotel located in the heart of the art district. It's within two minutes on foot to the Frank Arnold Gallery and the Patricia Mendoza Art Gallery. For a more budget-friendly option, try Hotel Tropicana del Cabo, just a five-minute walk from the galleries.
- If you want to play golf or be near the San Jose Estuary, consider staying at Puerto Los Cabos. This is a full resort community five minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo and near the San Jose Estuary. There are several hotels on the property, including the 5-star Hotel El Ganzo, which features a pool with ocean views and a small recording studio. Even if you decide to stay elsewhere, you might still enjoy visiting Puerto Los Cabos for a stroll through the botanical garden or the sculpture garden.
- If you're traveling to San Jose del Cabo for a beach vacation, book a room at one of the many beachfront hotels in San Jose del Cabo. The Cabo Azul Resort by Diamond Resorts has a large outdoor pool and spa center. You might also try the One&Only Palmilla, which features an infinity pool. Both offer views of the ocean.
- If you have an early flight home, you may wish to stay near San Jose Del Cabo International Airport. Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos is conveniently located six minutes from the airport and provides free airport transportation.
Where can I find cheap hotels in San Jose del Cabo near the beach?
Where are good family-friendly hotels in San Jose del Cabo?
What hotels in San Jose del Cabo are all-inclusive?
Are there any hotels in San Jose del Cabo with free parking?