|NT$ 3,620||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- US-131 is one of the major roads in Kalamazoo and it also has a number of hotels lining it, especially where it nears 11th St. Some of the hotels in this area include Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, which offers amenities like complimentary breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool and a business center.
- Need a hotel near Western Michigan University? There are a number of nearby hotels to choose from such as the Knights Inn Kalamazoo and Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo. Amenities at the two hotels range from an indoor pool and business center at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo to kitchenettes in each room at the Knights Inn Kalamazoo.
- Kalamazoo’s Amtrak station is one of the popular ways to get in and out of town and, luckily for travelers, there are plenty of hotels near the train station. For instance, the Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center is only 0.2 miles away from the train station.
- Looking for hotels in the heart of downtown? Comfort Inn and Kalamazoo House Bed & Breakfast are two great options. They feature amenities like business centers at both hotels and complimentary breakfast at Kalamazoo House Bed & Breakfast. They are also nearby many local restaurants and bars like Kalamazoo Beer Exchange and Food Dance Restaurant.
- If a luxury hotel is what you want for your time in Kalamazoo, stop by the Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center. The 4-star hotel has plenty of luxury amenities such as an indoor pool with a hot tub, a business center and a fitness center.
Where is good to stay in Kalamazoo for business travelers?
What hotels are near the airport?
What good highway hotels are in Kalamazoo?
What hotels are near Kalamazoo College?