|NT$ 4,284||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re a history buff, choose a hotel near one of Kalispell’s many museums, such as the Conrad Mansion Museum. The Conrad Mansion dates back to 1895, and it now offers tours complete with guides wearing traditional clothes from the 19th century. The Blue & White Motel is an affordable choice that will put you within a seven-minute walk of the mansion.
- If you’re visiting Kalispell with your family, consider a hotel next to the Woodland Water Park, such as the Greenwood Village Inn and Suites that is only a four-minute walk from the park. The Woodland Water Park has a lazy river, multiple water slides, and a large swimming pool, as well as lifeguards on duty all year long.
- Because of its geography, Kalispell provides visitors many opportunities for recreational activities, including hiking, biking, and horseback riding. If you’re interested in these, book a hotel near the Lone Pine State Park, such as the Hilton Garden Inn. This park contains many trails and peaks that offer impressive views of the surrounding area.
- Hoping to do some golfing during your trip to Kalispell? If so, select a hotel next to the Buffalo Hill Golf Club, such as the La Quinta Inn & Suites located a 10-minute walk away. The Buffalo Hill Golf Club is a public course that dates to 1918 and has 27 holes.
- For travelers who enjoy gambling, pick a hotel near the Best Bet Casino Kalispell, a popular casino that has standard card games and slot machines. The Red Lion Hotel is only a 10-minute walk to the casino and is directly adjacent to the Kalispell Center Mall.
Are there hotels in Kalispell with free parking?
What are some good hotels in Kalispell near Woodland Park?
What hotels in Kalispell have good indoor pools?
Are there any hotels in Kalispell near the Hockaday Museum of Art?