|NT$ 7,653||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are interested in ancient architecture, make sure to book a hotel next to the Bodrum Castle, such as the affordable Mia Boutique Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. This castle dates back to the 1400s and now contains exhibits that specifically focus on underwater archaeology.
- For visitors who are history enthusiasts, select a hotel near the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, a large burial site that dates back to 350 B.C and can now be toured by guests. The Moonshine Hotel & Suites will place you within a 6-minute walk of the site and a 10-minute walk from the beachfront.
- To learn more about the region’s local art scene, pick a hotel that is next to the Zeki Muren Arts Museum, such as the modest Pasha Motel. This museum is located in the previous home of artist Zeki Müren and highlights his paintings in several different exhibits.
- Planning on visiting Bodrum with your family? Choose a hotel that is next to the Bodrum Aquapark, such as the 5-star Ramada Resort Bodrum located a 6-minute drive away. This kid-friendly waterpark features a variety of slides and pools, as well as a large splash pad.
- If you’re hoping to spend a majority of your vacation relaxing by the oceanfront, book a hotel that is near Gümbet Beach, such as the straightforward Tropicana Beach Hotel. Gümbet Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Bodrum and it is known for its clean sand, calm water and many public amenities, such as restrooms, beach chairs, and trash cans.
Which hotels in Bodrum offer free breakfast?
Which hotels in Bodrum are adults-only?
What are good hotels in Bodrum near the Bodrum Deniz Müzesi?
What are good hotels in Bodrum near the Karia Princess Museum?