|NT$ 4,162||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re traveling to Pittsburgh to see the Pittsburgh Riverhounds play, or if you’re simply a sports fan, consider staying in a hotel in the North Shore neighborhood. It’s the home of Pittsburgh’s two largest sports stadiums, Avaya Stadium and Spartan Stadium. One hotel you might consider is the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore, within walking distance of PNC Park.
- Hoping to get some shopping done during your trip? Book a hotel near the shopping mall known as the Waterfront. The Waterfront has more than 50 stores, as well as numerous restaurants and entertainment options. The Courtyard by Marriott at the West Homestead location is a great choice that will place you directly in proximity to the shopping center.
- For those who would like to stay in the urban center of Pittsburgh, consider booking a hotel in downtown, such as the Fairmont Pittsburgh. Downtown Pittsburgh is full of boutiques, restaurants like McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks and parks like the Point State Park.
- If you’re planning on visiting Pittsburgh with your family, look at hotels in the Allegheny West neighborhood, near the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh. The Comfort Inn is an affordable choice that provides standard amenities and a location near the Carnegie Science Center, another good option for children.
- Interested in experiencing Pittsburgh’s extensive nightlife? Book a hotel in the South Side, such as the Distrikt Hotel. The South Side offers a high concentration of both bars and well-known restaurants, and it’s home to the City Theatre Company.
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the airport?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near Heinz Field?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the Shadyside neighborhood?
What are the best hotels in Pittsburgh near the convention center?