|NT$ 3,773||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Staying on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, you can soak up the sun, take a walk along the beachfront promenade, and enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic. Check out The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort or the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, which both have easy access to the beach and large outdoor pools.
- The heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale is known as a commercial and business-oriented area. However, staying downtown will put you near some of the city's non-beach-related attractions, such as the Museum of Discovery and Science and the Museum of Art. If you’re a big art fan, then consider booking a room at the Riverside Hotel, which sits on the banks of the New River.
- Las Olas Boulevard is the famous shopping and dining district in Fort Lauderdale. Here you can enjoy dozens of unique shops, major art galleries, restaurants, and cafes. If you want to stay close by, take a look at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Downtown Las Olas, just seven minutes’ walk away, or the Riverside Hotel, where you will be on Las Olas Boulevard itself.
- If you're interested in staying near the cruise port, Port Everglades, book a room at the luxurious Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina. Situated on the Intracoastal Waterway, you'll have views of the spider web-like waterways and the ocean. Another option is the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, located near the Riverwalk and the historic Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise attraction.
- While there are a number of 5-star hotels in Fort Lauderdale, such as the Pelican Grand Beach Resort, you can also find great options for less. If you're traveling on a budget, consider Casitas Coral Ridge, only six minutes by car to the beach and well-equipped with the usual amenities too, like an outdoor pool, free parking, and a terrace.
What are good spa hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
What hotels in Fort Lauderdale have a good rooftop pool?
Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
Are there any hotels in Fort Lauderdale with an in-room Jacuzzi?