|NT$ 3,036||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to stay near St John’s Castle, one of the most important landmarks in Limerick, you could consider staying in the Absolute Hotel Limerick. This 4-star hotel, which is conveniently located in the center of Limerick, is just a 5-minute walk away from this 13th-century castle. St John’s Castle is located on the River Shannon and has a visitors’ center with interactive activities and displays where you can learn about the history of the castle and its importance in Limerick’s past.
- For those who want to explore shopping opportunities in Limerick and would like to do so under one roof, you could think about staying near the Crescent Shopping Centre, which houses just under 100 stores and restaurants. The 3-star Maldron Hotel is a good option because it is an 8-minute drive from the shopping center and has ample parking spaces available.
- If you would like to stay in the center of Limerick city, in close proximity to various sights and historical points of interest, you could consider staying at the George Limerick Hotel. This 4-star hotel is within easy walking distance of landmarks such as the Milk Market, St John’s Cathedral and St Mary’s Cathedral Limerick, all of which hold great historical significance for the City of Limerick.
- If you fancy staying on the banks of the River Shannon that flows through Limerick city, you should consider staying at the 4-star Clayton Hotel Limerick. This hotel has panoramic views of the River Shannon and has a restaurant boasting glass walls that allows you to dine while taking in the view. It is located approximately 766 yards away from the center of Limerick.
- For those who are interested in Limerick’s museums, you could consider staying at The Savoy Hotel. This 5-star hotel is situated in the center of Limerick and is conveniently located within a radius of less than a mile of the Limerick Museum, which houses exhibitions about the history of Limerick, the Frank McCourt Museum, which traces the life of a well known Irish author, and the Hunt Museum, which is an art museum that is housed in a building from the 18th century.
Which hotels in Limerick include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Limerick have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Limerick have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Limerick have indoor swimming pools?