|NT$ 2,453||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For travellers who are interested in military history, consider staying in a hotel located near the Royal Armouries Museum, such as the budget-friendly Holiday Inn Express, which is a 3-minute walk away. This museum in Leeds contains a variety of exhibits related to England’s wars and armoury, as well as a collection of Henry VIII’s Armor.
- If you want to explore the city’s green spaces and natural scenery, book a hotel near Roundhay Park, such as the 4-star High Bank House, which is only a 3-minute drive away. Roundhay Park is a spacious area that contains several gardens, lakes, playgrounds and walking trails.
- Looking to stay in a hotel close to restaurants, shops and cafes? Consider booking a room near Salts Mill, a converted textile mill that now houses cafes, an art gallery and many dining options, such as Salts Diner. The Hotel ibis Bradford Shipley is an affordable choice that will place you only a 7-minute walk from the mill.
- To see some local art, pick a hotel near Leeds Art Gallery, like the Radisson Blu Hotel, which is only one block away. Leeds Art Gallery is filled with British works from the 20th century and has a separate design gallery containing a variety of mediums.
- For those who would like to shop during their trip to Leeds, choose a hotel near Leeds Kirkgate Market. This is one of the biggest indoor markets in Europe, with over 800 stalls and a variety of clothing, produce, ready-to-eat food items and small handmade goods. The 42 The Calls Hotel is a chic choice and only a 7-minute walk from the market.
Are there hotels in Leeds with free parking?
Which hotels in Leeds have a good pool?
What good hotels in Leeds are near Harewood House?
What are some good hotels in Leeds near Temple Newsam?