|NT$ 3,394||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Planning on hitting the links while you are in Lexington? There are many golf courses to choose from in Lexington such as the Lexington Country Club. However, the Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa by I-64 on the northeast side of town may be worth considering as it features its own golf course just adjacent to the hotel at the Griffin Gate Golf Club.
- Rupp Arena is one of the largest basketball arenas in the United States and it is also one of the centerpieces of Lexington. It is popular to stay in hotels surrounding the arena like the Hyatt Regency Lexington due to the lively atmosphere and the many restaurants and bars serving the area.
- Looking for a hotel by the University of Kentucky? UK is close to the main downtown area where many of the city’s hotels are located but there are also a number of hotels located right next to the university for extra convenience. For instance, there is a Holiday Inn Express & Suites situated just 0.2 miles off of campus.
- Want to relax by a pool and perhaps simmer in a hot tub while you are in Lexington? Courtyard by Marriott Lexington North and Spa and Clarion Hotel Conference Center North are the hotels you should head to. The two hotels are on the northside of Lexington and are 3.2 miles and 4.7 miles respectively from the center of Downtown Lexington.
- Business travelers may want to consider booking a hotel near the Beaumont Centre as it is one of the major hospitality and business areas in Lexington and is conveniently located just 3.4 miles away from Blue Grass Airport. Some of the hotels found by the Beaumont Centre include the Courtyard by Marriott Lexington and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lexington.
What are good airport hotels in Lexington?
What 4-star hotels are in Lexington?
What good highway hotels are there in Lexington?
Where is best to stay for nightlife and bars in Lexington?