|NT$ 3,103||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hotels in Chester’s historic city centre offer a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. One of the best-located is Grosvenor Place Guest House, which is less than a 5-minute walk from attractions like Chester Castle, Chester Racecourse and the Grosvenor Museum.
- Romantic hotels in Chester for couples include the quirky Oddfellows on Lower Bridge Street in the city centre. This design-led boutique hotel has a funky moss-clad restaurant and a secret walled garden serving afternoon tea.
- Fancy staying in a luxury boutique hotel by the river? Perched on top of Chester’s famous city walls, Edgar House, just off Duke Street, overlooks the River Dee and is for adults only. Near the racecourse, the abode’s strikingly modern design and riverside location makes it popular with both business and leisure travelers.
- Cheap hotels in Chester can be found close to the city’s main train station, north east of the centre. These include The Ormonde, a delightful Tudor-style building with simple rooms and a fascinating past as a former railway drinking tavern.
- Travelers looking for luxury B&B accommodation in Chester will feel right at home in the suburbs just outside of the city centre. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Hoole, Stone Villa Guest House is a relaxed B&B which offers a traditional breakfast and complimentary perks on checking-in (such as a slice of cake and a glass of sherry in your room). Another option is Mitchells of Chester, just over a mile from the city centre and south of the River Dee in Hough Green, this is an elegant Victorian guest house with pretty gardens and friendly service.
Which hotels are near Chester North train station?
Are there hotels in Chester with free parking?
Are there hotels in Chester with spa facilities?