|NT$ 2,833||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to enjoy some of Cairns scenic views? Consider staying in a hotel next to the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, such as the Lake Placid Tourist Park hotel, located a 3-minute drive away. The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a cable car that allows guests to ride over the rainforest, stopping at various points in order to enjoy the beautiful walking trails.
- If you enjoy nature and green spaces, why not choose a hotel next to the Cairns Botanic Gardens, which features a variety of tropical plants from around the world and offers both guided and self-guided tours? The Crystal Garden Resort is a 2-minute drive away.
- An art-lover looking for some culture? The Cairns Art Gallery is set in a restored government building which dates back to the early 1900s and contains a variety of Australian art. The 4-star Mantra Esplanade hotel is only 100 metres away.
- To have a thrilling and adrenaline-pumping experience in Cairns, why not pick a hotel near AJ Hackett Cairns, a popular bungee-jumping attraction? The Trinity Beach Pacific is only 3 minutes’ drive away, as well as being just 2 minutes’ walk from the oceanfront.
- If you want to learn more about the city’s rich history, reserve a hotel next to the Cairns Museum, such as the Hides Hotel, located a 1-minute walk away. The Cairns Museum has exhibits and artifacts related to the creation of the city, as well as information about the pioneers that settled in the area.
Which hotels in Cairns have a good view?
Which hotels in Cairns have free parking?
What are good hotels in Cairns near the Cairns Central Shopping Centre?
What are good hotels in Cairns near St. Monica's Old Cathedral?