|NT$ 1,561||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Stay in Krakow’s Old Town (Stare Miasto) to be immersed in the city’s historical atmosphere. Hotels such as Imperial Hotel and Hotel Wentzl are excellent hotels in the centre of Old Town.
- Market Square sits at the heart of Krakow’s atmospheric Old Town. Upscale hotels situated directly on the square include Bonerowski Palace and Betmanowska Main Square Residence.
- Krakow is an affordable city, but budget travellers looking for a good deal outside the city centre could consider a hotel in one of the residential areas of Grzegórzki, Ludwinow, or Zablocie.
- There are many options for students and young adults visiting Krakow, including youth hostels and student accommodation. Heynow Hostel is a good budget option in Old Town.
- Kazimierz is Krakow’s historic Jewish quarter and is a vibrant area for nightlife. Many charming hotels can be found in this area, including the top-rated Crystal Suites Chez Helena.
- Visitors wishing to stay near the airport will find comfortable accommodation at Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Airport, situated in front of Terminal 1, a 20 minute drive from the city centre.
Which neighbourhoods in Krakow are good for families?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Krakow?
Which hotel area is good for a romantic trip in Krakow?
Where in Krakow can I find a hotel with a view?
Which hotels in Krakow have especially good spa services?
Which hotels in Krakow offer especially good breakfast?