|NT$ 8,474||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Ski lovers can find hotels in Jackson that are conveniently located near exciting landscapes. Stay at Hotel Terra Jackson Hole for easy access to nearby ski trails. The hotel also offers guests a free airport shuttle, a pool, a spa and a fitness center onsite.
- For those keen on hiking and whitewater rafting, staying at hotels near Flat Creek, which runs through Downtown, will give you access to trial heads, as well as places that offer white water tours of the creek. The Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole and Inn on the Creek offer views of Flat Creek and are also within a 10-minute walk to the shopping and dining at Jackson Town Square.
- If it’s your first time visiting Jackson, consider staying downtown, where you’ll be near must-sees like George Washington Memorial Park and Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum. Consider staying at the White Buffalo Club or 49’er Inn and Suites, to stay close to these popular attractions.
- Cheaper hotels can be found to the south of Broadway Ave., but these will still put you within walkable distance to nearby museums, parks, and eateries. Two-star hotels like Antler Inn and Ranch Inn Motel offer reasonable rates and are under a 5-minute walk to Jackson Town Square.
- Travelers who fancy the arts will want to book around the city center of Jackson, which is home to well-reviewed galleries like Rhingolz Studio and Under the Window Photo Gallery. Three-star hotels like Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites and the Anvil Hotel boast walkable distances to these artistic centers.
- Interested in booking a luxury hotel in Jackson, Wyoming? Many 4-star hotels, like the Wort Hotel in Jackson Wyoming and Rusty Parrot Hotel offer luxury rooms, heated Jacuzzis, poolside patios and bars. All of these hotels are just a three-minute walk from the boutique shops along Broadway Ave. and Miller Park.
What hotels in Jackson have great views?
Which hotels in Jackson are good for a relaxing vacation?
What hotel areas in Jackson are kid-friendly?
What are good spa-hotels in Jackson?