|NT$ 3,362||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to stay in a neighborhood with a high concentration of restaurants, bars, and museums, book a hotel in Downtown Jacksonville, such as the Omni Hotel. Staying in this area will put you within short walking distance of the St. John’s River and the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- Hoping to spend most of your trip at the ocean? Book a hotel that is located near the popular Jacksonville Beach. This beach is great for surfing, fishing and swimming, with a variety of food stands and equipment rentals. The Casa Marina Hotel is set right on the beach.
- For art enthusiasts, take advantage of Jacksonville’s popular art scene and stay near cultural attractions. The Hyatt Regency is a 4-star choice located beside the city’s Museum of Contemporary Art, in the heart of Downtown.
- If you would like to see a football game during your trip, select one of the many hotels located near EverBank Field. The DoubleTree by Hilton is a standard hotel that is located a short drive away from the stadium and is located on St. John’s River.
- To take advantage of public transport in Jacksonville, consider staying near the train station. The Knights Inn Jacksonville North is a budget choice that puts you within close distance of both the train station and the local airport.
Which hotels in Jacksonville are near the Museum of Science and History?
Are there hotels in Jacksonville that have free parking?
Which hotels in Jacksonville have a good view?
Which hotels in Jacksonville have an indoor pool?