|NT$ 8,749||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Two of Ibiza’s most romantic 5-star hotels include the Mirador de Dalt Vila, built in 1904 and tucked into the narrow streets of Ibiza Town, and the Hacienda Na Xamena, set high on a promontory with spectacular views.
- If you intend to spend your time club hopping by night and topping up your tan during the day, consider a hotel with a pool near the strip in San Antonio or Playa d’en Bossa Bay.
- Hotels like Sol Beach House Ibiza or Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa are in close proximity to some of Ibiza’s best bars such as Café Mambo and Café del Mar.
- Budget travellers in Ibiza will find a handful of cheap accommodation in Ibiza’s Old Town, known as the Dalt Vila. Hostal Ibiza features private rooms as well as bunk-bed dorms.
- Many of Ibiza’s most atmospheric hotels are found inland amid the rolling green hills of the countryside. If you’re looking for beautiful scenery and peaceful surroundings, hotels such as the Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel and Le Marquis Ibiza ensure total relaxation.
- An ideal area for families is Santa Eulalia, which features tranquil beaches, safe swimming, and many restaurants. Numerous family hotels can be found in this region, including the Aguas de Ibiza Ibiza lifestyle & SPA.
Where in Ibiza can I find a hotel with a view?
Which neighbourhoods in Ibiza are close to the beach?
Which hotels in Ibiza have a good rooftop pool?
What hotels in Ibiza have especially good spa services?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Ibiza?