|NT$ 6,414||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If a stylish and small boutique hotel is where you want to stay during your time in Islamorada, then Pelican Cove Resort is the place to stay. On the corner of Windley Key and two miles from Islamorada, Pelican Cove Resort features a poolside bar, tennis courts and a secluded strip of the beach.
- The southern tip of Islamorada Key is ideal for travelers escaping on a romantic getaway. The end of the key is relatively isolated, allowing for couples to seclude themselves and take in the quiet beach ambiance. Amara Cay Resort sits right at the end of Islamorada Key and is a good hotel option for couples.
- Looking for an all-inclusive holiday package? Just 20 minutes north of Islamorada is Baker’s Cay Resort on Key Largo. Aside from its all-inclusive packages, the hotel also features a fitness center, multiple pools and 13 acres of private grounds to explore.
- Want a hotel that is close to the local bars and restaurants? The central locations of many of the hotels in Islamorada mean that you are never too far from a restaurant or pub but if you want to be extra close, then the oceanfront hotels in central Islamorada are your best bet. The Moorings Village, for instance, is located directly next to the brewery Florida Keys Brewing Co.
- Plantation Key is just south of Key Largo and is one of six separate keys that comprise Islamorada. It is also one of the larger keys and is home to many of the restaurants in Islamorada such as City Hall Cafe & Grille and Bayside Bistro. There are also a number of hotels and resorts on Plantation Key like the Creekside Inn Islamorada.
Where is best to stay in Islamorada with children?
What hotels in Islamorada offer easy access to the beach?
What hotels are close to local attractions?
What luxury hotels are in Islamorada?