|NT$ 3,195||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Istanbul is filled with incredible historic sites. In the Sultanahmet area of the city, you will find plenty of hotels near the Blue Mosque. Hotel Sultan Hill offers great views of the mosque, with cheap deals on offer.
- For hotels near the Grand Bazaar, one of the greatest markets in the world, search in the Old Town area of the city, where you will find accommodation such as Hotel New House to the south of the market, with excellent deals. To the east, you will find Florenta Hotel, a hotel full of character just a few hundred metres from the market.
- Across the Sea of Marmara, you will find the Asian side of Istanbul. This area is less densely populated with hotels, but you will find some well-rated options near the Golden Horn and Kadıköy Pier. The Bella Hotel comes highly rated and has a modern finish, while The Marist Hotel Kadikoy offers a view from its rooftop across the local streets.
- In the northern area of the city, you will find the beautiful Taksim Square, which is known for its monument, great eateries and good nightlife. Avantgarde Hotel Taksim Square - Special Class is rated as one of the best city hotels and offers fantastic sea views over the Sea of Marmara.
- Compared to many other locations, Istanbul offers hotels rated with 5 stars at a much more reasonable price, with many fantastically cheap deals across the city centre. Novotel Istanbul Karakoy comes with a brilliant sea view and views of the Asian side of the city.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Istanbul?
Are there good hotels near Istanbul airport?
Where can I find high-end hotels in Istanbul?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Istanbul?