|NT$ 7,231||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to learn more about Cape May history during your trip, choose a hotel near the Emlen Physick Estate, such as The Cape Winds Motel located five minutes’ walk away. The Emlen Physick Estate is a historical house that features several exhibits to educate visitors on life in the area during the 1800s.
- The Cape May Historic District contains a high concentration of museums and landmarks, such as the SS Atlantus concrete ship and the Ocean City Historical Museum, making it an interesting area for tourists to stay. The Alcott Hotel is a relaxed choice that is less than a 10-minute walk to the Cape May Historic District and only a three-minute walk to the popular Willow Creek Winery.
- Hoping to spend most of your vacation near the ocean? Choose a hotel next to Cape May Beach, like the West Cape Motel located just a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Cape May Beach has public restrooms and calm water, perfect for both swimming and kayaking.
- For travelers interested in nature activities, consider staying near the Nature Center of Cape May, a campus that has interactive activities that educate visitors on local animals and plants in the area. The La Mer Beachfront Inn is only a 15-minute walk away.
- If you would like to do some shopping during your trip to Cape May, choose a hotel near Washington Street Mall, like the Victorian Motel, which is less than a five-minute walk from the mall. The Washington Street Mall contains a variety of shops and restaurants, including Art Block and Cape May Leather.
What hotels in Cape May have a good view?
What are good hotels in Cape May near the South Cape May Meadows?
Which hotels in Cape May are near the Colonial House Museum?
What hotels in Cape May are good for families?