|NT$ 4,898||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The Bird Sanctuary Kumarakom hosts a wide range of migratory birds and is a great attraction for bird-lovers and others likewise, inviting guests into a 14-acre area that allows you to meander and enjoy nature. The Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa is an 8-minute drive from the sanctuary and offers guests a bar and fitness centre, among other perks.
- Kumarakom is nestled next to the Vembanad Lake, India’s longest lake and, if you stay at
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort & Spa, you will be situated right at the lake’s shore. The 5-star resort provides guests with a swimming pool, spa and fitness centre. The Backwater Ripples is a 3-star alternative, 1 minute from the lakefront and with a spa and pool.
- Culture-lovers seeking to explore the rich Indian heritage should look for a hotel close to temples like Menonvedu Temple, Sree Ardha Nareeswara Temple or the Puthiyakavu Devi Temple. The Abad Whispering Palms is a 3-star resort located a 6-minute drive away from where many impressive temples can be found, featuring 2 pools and spa facilities.
- Kumarakom is well-known for their fishery, being so close to the lake, so stay close to the Matteethara fish farm to learn more about this trade. The Dubai Hotels & Restaurants is a 3-star, child-friendly hotel located a 15-minute walk from the farm, and it offers a restaurant and spa.
- To grasp some souvenirs or enjoy the Indian market ambiance, stay close to Kumarakom market and Market Road, which are close to other amenities and shops like a police station, hardware store and bakery. Consider the Kodianthara Heritage Home, a 10-minute walk from the market and with free parking. Alternatively, the Lakesong Resort is a 5-minute drive from the market and is the more upscale option offering a pool, restaurant and fitness centre.
Which hotels in Kumarakom are family friendly?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Kumarakom?
Which hotels in Kumarakom are good for fishing?
Which hotels in Kumarakom have a 24/7 front desk?