|NT$ 3,257||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For budget travelers heading to Jacksonville in search of affordable accommodation, there are several cost-effective options to choose from. Good options for budget hotels in Jacksonville could be the Baymont by Wyndham, Camp Lejeune, the Rodeway Inn & Suites or the Extended Stay America Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, which offer some of the most affordable rooms in the area.
- Whether you want to cool off after a long day of sightseeing, get in some laps for exercise or entertain your kids for a few hours, a pool can be an extremely useful amenity. There are several hotels in the Jacksonville area that have pools, including the Staybridge Suites Jacksonville-Camp Lejeune Area and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune.
- If staying in shape is on your itinerary in Jacksonville, you may be interested in booking a hotel with a fitness center. The Quality Inn, The Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville and the Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC, all feature fully-equipped fitness centers for you to get a workout in during your stay.
- Coming to Jacksonville with a group? Booking the right accommodation is a key part in ensuring that your trip to the area goes smoothly. Hotels that offer suite-style rooms that can accommodate groups in the Jacksonville area include the Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC and the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville, NC.
- With its close proximity to the Hofmann Forest, many travelers come to Jackson to hike or ride the trails. Hofmann Forest is located just north of the city, and booking a hotel in this area can make these recreation activities more convenient. The hotels closest to the forest are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville and the Staybridge Suites Jacksonville-Camp Lejeune Area.
Do any Jacksonville hotels feature a kitchenette?
Are there any hotels in Jacksonville that have an onsite restaurant?
Which Jacksonville hotels are located on the riverfront?
Do any Jacksonville hotels have a spa?