|NT$ 5,077||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- A stay within the ancient, pink-hued walls of the Medina of Marrakesh is an unforgettable experience. This area is densely packed with beautiful budget hotels like Riad Essaada.
- At sundown, the area around the Jemaa El Fna is a lovely place to sip mint tea and watch the colourful streetlife. Numerous hotels and riads (traditional guesthouses) overlook this immense public square, including the Hotel & Ryad Art Place Marrakech and Hotel Ali.
- Luxury hotels in Marrakesh feature stunning architecture, opulent spas, beautiful gardens and fine dining. Several are hidden among the bustle of the Medina, including the palatial Royal Mansour Marrakech and La Mamounia, both with 5 stars.
- If you are travelling with children, you may prefer a family-friendly hotel with a pool and water park, such as the Labranda Aqua Fun Club Marrakech or Aqua Mirage Club, both ideal options for families.
- Visitors seeking something quieter, away from the frenzied streets of the old quarter, should consider a boutique hotel in the Ville Nouvelle (New Town), with its wide, tree-lined boulevards and pretty parks.
- Another quiet haven is the palm-fringed oasis known as the Palmeraie, north of the centre. Luxury hotels abound in this upmarket area, as do options for leisure pursuits such as golfing.
Which hotels in Marrakesh offer especially good views?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Marrakesh?
Are there good hotels near Marrakesh Airport?
Which hotels in Marrakesh have especially good spa services?
Which hotels in Marrakesh have a good swimming pool?