|NT$ 3,128||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Alanya is a popular resort town on Turkey’s Mediterranean coast. Its white-sand beaches are lined with hotels, many of them being all-inclusive resorts. Some of the top-rated five-star all-inclusive hotels in Alanya include Quattro Beach Spa & Resort, Rubi Platinum Spa Resort & Suites, and Adenya Hotel & Resort.
- Cleopatra Beach, where the Egyptian queen reportedly swam, is a popular spot in Analya, and many hotels and resorts are set right by the beachfront. There you’ll find options according to your taste and budget, from the nicest ones like Xperia Saray Beach Hotel, to the more affordable ones such as Palmiye Beach Hotel and Azak Beach Hotel.
- Alanya Castle sits on a rocky bluff just above the beachfront, next to the typical Ottoman villas and the historic octagonal Red Tower. This area, which is basically an open-air museum, is a haven for history lovers. You can stay at either Xperia Grand Bali Otel or the more affordable Kleopatra Bebek Hotel and catch bus number 4 from across the street in front of the Archaeological Museum all the way up to the castle.
- While most hotels are concentrated by or near Cleopatra Beach, there are more secluded options to the north of the city, also along the coast. Kleopatra Balik Hotel and Kleopatra Royal Palm Hotel offer access to the beach but are removed enough from the city center to allow for a more relaxed vibe.
- Similarly, the eastern side of Alanya is also a quieter area, ideal for people who prefer avoiding the downtown craze but still want access to great beaches such as Sunset Beach. That’s also where a lot of resorts are located, including Labranda Alantur Resort and Diamond Hill Resort Hotel. Make sure to ask for a room with a sea view!
What are the options for budget travelers?
Is there an adults-only option?
What is the best area for nightlife lovers?
Where should I stay if I want to explore the caves and grottos?