|NT$ 3,667||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those interested in art, choose a hotel next to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, such as the Graduate Richmond Hotel. The museum is located in the center of the Museum District and has a variety of exhibits on impressionism, ancient art, modern art, and antique items.
- If you would like to be within close walking distance of the city’s main attractions, like the Edgar Allan Poe Museum and the Virginia War Memorial, select a hotel in Downtown Richmond. The Berkeley Hotel is a 4-star choice located just off Main Street, and it’s only a 10-minute walk to the major museums.
- Hoping to see Richmond from a unique, historical perspective? Consider a hotel near Hollywood Cemetery, such as the Holiday Inn Express at the Downtown location. The Hollywood Cemetery is a scenic resting place for many famous people, and visitors can take guided tours of the cemetery.
- For travelers hoping to stay in a quiet, residential area of Richmond, look at hotels in the Fan district, such as The Jefferson Hotel on the edge of this neighborhood. The Fan district is populated with houses from the 19th and 20th centuries and has several parks, including Federal Park and Scuffletown Park.
- To be close to an area with plenty of walking trails and swimming opportunities, choose a hotel near Belle Isle, a small island that has a scenic shoreline and that is considered to be a state park. The Courtyard by Marriott will put you just a five-minute drive from the island and a three-minute walk to the Virginia State Capitol.
Which hotels in Richmond are near the American Civil War Museum?
What are some good hotels in Richmond near the Science Museum of Virginia?
What hotels in Richmond are good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in Richmond with free parking?