|NT$ 4,442||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Guests travelling to Dallas for an event at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center could consider staying at a nearby hotel, like the Omni Dallas Hotel.
- Dallas’ upscale Uptown neighbourhood is home to several luxury hotels, such as the Ritz-Carlton Dallas, Hotel ZaZa Dallas, and Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek.
- Travellers seeking a budget hotel in Dallas, could consider staying in Plano, just north of the city. Cheap hotels, like Quality Inn West Plano - Dallas abound here.
- Planning a trip to the Six Flags parks near Dallas? Look for hotels near I-30, where you will find the highly-rated Hilton Arlington and Sheraton Arlington Hotel, which features an outdoor pool.
- For easy links in and out of the city, consider staying on I-35. Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center has stylish, modern rooms and a pool.
- Guests in town for a Dallas Cowboys football game can stay near the AT&T Stadium. The Sanford House Inn & Spa features Victorian decor, while Comfort Suites is a great budget hotel for families.
- If you’re looking to stay to the west of Dallas in Fort Worth, TX, a half hour drive from Dallas city centre, then look into the Fort Worth Water Gardens area, with hotels such as Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel or the luxury Omni Fort Worth Hotel, both of which offer easy access to I-30, an easy link to Dallas.
Are there good hotels near Dallas Love Field airport?
What neighbourhoods in Dallas are good for families?
Are there hotels in Dallas where I can take my dogs/pets?
What neighbourhood in Dallas is good for nightlife?