Location was good, easy access without all traffic of downtown.
Rooms and halls smelled of dirty diapers and mold. Long lines to rides that would close often. Parks close early. Mattress's felt terrible and lumpy. Need I say more?
Room was very small for 5 people. Bathroom was so small you could barely turn around.
Located in Sevierville, Wilderness at the Smokies - Stone Hill Lodge is connected to the convention center, a 1-minute drive from Sevierville Convention Center and 12 minutes from Dollywood's Splash Country. Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Sevierville? This resort has facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18580 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Sevierville Golf Club 75米
- Sevierville Convention Center 0.5公里
- Robert A. Tino Gallery 1.8公里
- Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum 2.9公里
- Sevierville Masonic Lodge 3.5公里
- Sevier County Heritage Museum 3.7公里