|NT$ 6,690||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When looking for a hotel near the White House, consider the DC downtown neighbourhood. Here you will also be close to the Washington Monument, the Library of Congress and the various Smithsonian Museums.
- For a 5-star break in the capital city, check out Georgetown, a historic neighbourhood a short bus ride away from Washington’s main attractions. Here you will find luxurious hotels like the Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC and the Rosewood Washington DC.
- If you’re looking for a hotel near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, take a look at the Crystal City area, which will also put you in close proximity to the Pentagon.
- Two good options near Reagan Airport include The Westin Crystal City, near the Crystal City metro station, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Pentagon City.
- Despite being the capital of the United States of America, Washington DC is actually quite small and well connected by its metro system. When travelling on a budget, look outside the I-495 ring road.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South offers good deals in Alexandria to the south, or Best Western Capital Beltway to the west is rated as a good business hotel. Both are about a 20 minute drive into the city.
What neighbourhoods in Washington DC are good for families?
What hotels in Washington DC offer especially good views?
What neighbourhood in Washington DC is good for nightlife?
Are there hotels in Washington DC with free parking?