|NT$ 4,473||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When golf is a part of the vacation, Saint Petersburg plays host to several golf courses, as well as a spectacular golf resort. Look no further than The Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club in Downtown Saint Petersburg. With a championship 18-hole golf course and pro-shop, there are plenty of other activities for the non-golfers, including tennis courts, a private marina and spa on-site.
- A striking and quintessentially American neighborhood in Saint Petersburg is Old Northeast. Just north of Downtown and full of old world charm, this area has an abundance of quaint stores, coffee shops and the unmissable Sunken Gardens, with the Hollander Hotel in St Petersburg only a mile away.
- Downtown is where travelers will find the most popular attractions. From the Dali and Holocaust Museums to the Chihuly Collection, culture vultures will be in their element. Plus, there is a great selection of cheap and boutique hotels in the middle of Downtown Saint Petersburg, such as the Avalon Hotel in St. Petersburg, which is a mile from the Dali Museum and close to Central Avenue.
- For the most affordable and cheap hotels in Saint Petersburg, travelers on a budget should look around the Sunshine Skyward Bridge area. Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove is casual yet has all the amenities for a pleasant vacation, or there is the nearby Flamingo Resort.
- Beachfront hotels in Saint Petersburg are easy to come by. On the shores of Saint Petersburg Beach, with water on both sides and close to Merry Pier, The Don CeSar provides ocean views, as well as luxurious suites. Nearby Hotel Zamora also offers views out to the Intracoastal Waterway from its 360° Rooftop Lounge.
Which is the best family-friendly area in Saint Petersburg?
Where is the best place to stay for nightlife in Saint Petersburg?
Which area of Saint Petersburg has great public transport access?
Where should business travelers book a hotel in Saint Petersburg?