|NT$ 3,944||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re hoping to visit some museums during your trip, book a hotel near the Lightner Museum, a historic hotel that now houses a variety of antique items and artifacts related to the Gilded Age. The Old City House Inn & Restaurant is only a two-minute walk from the museum and is set in a building that dates back to 1873.
- Traveling to St. Augustine with your family? Stay at a hotel near the St. Augustine Lighthouse, such as the Sleep Inn, where you are just a nine-minute walk from the lighthouse. Visitors can tour the inside of the lighthouse, visit a small museum, and enjoy a children’s playground that is right next to a park.
- For travelers who would like to spend most of their vacation by the ocean, choose a hotel near Vilano Beach, which is a quiet stretch of beach that is good for surfing, jet skiing, fishing, and swimming. Consider the Hampton Inn and Suites, a hotel that’s located three minutes from the sand.
- To be within easy walking distance of the city’s main attractions, such as the Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse and the Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, choose one of the hotels in St. Augustine’s Historic District. The Historic District is the oldest part of the city and contains a high concentration of restaurants, museums, and retail stores.
- To save money on lodging, consider booking a hotel that is at least five miles away from the main beach and located in the north of the city, such as the Jaybird's Inn. Prices are generally more affordable in this area, and many of the hotels offer free parking, such as the Southern Oaks Inn.
Which hotels in St. Augustine are near the Castillo de San Marcos?
Which hotels in St. Augustine are near the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum?
What hotels in St. Augustine have a good view?
What hotels in St. Augustine are near the Colonial Quarter?