|NT$ 2,371||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those who want easy access in and out of Rotorua, choose a hotel near Rotorua train station. The Lake Rotorua Hotel is conveniently located directly next door.
- If you would like to pamper yourself during your vacation, pick a hotel next to Kuirau Park, an area that contains geothermal footbaths, a scenic lake and several hot springs. The Backyard Inn is an affordable yet charming choice that is a 2min walk from the park, while the Novotel Rotorua Lakeside is a chic 4-star option that is a 7min walk away.
- To learn more about the region’s culture and visit a few attractions during your stay, opt for lodging in the northeast region of the city such as the Prince's Gate Hotel. This will put you just a short walk away from the Rotorua Museum and Sulphur Point.
- Hoping to play a round of golf during your travels? Select a hotel near the Springfield Golf Club, an 18-hole course that is open to non-members and contains amenities like a restaurant, driving range and putting area. The Golf Edge is a stylish choice that is less than a 5min drive away.
- If you want to experience some of the city’s nightlife, book a hotel in the city centre like the Astray Motel & Backpackers. When staying in this area you’ll be just a short walk from bars like the Lava Bar & Grill and the Pig & Whistle Historic Pub.
Where should those travelling on a budget choose to stay?
Where should I stay if I would like to be in a scenic area?
Which is the best area to be in if I would like to be just a short drive from the airport?
Which is the best area for business travellers to stay in?