|NT$ 4,270||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are interested in history and architecture, choose a hotel near the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes — a castle that dates back to the 14th century and now contains a museum highlighting the city’s heritage. The 4-star Avalon Boutique Suites Hotel is only a 7-minute walk from the castle and a 5-minute walk from the sea.
- Hoping to spend your holiday sunbathing and relaxing by the water? If so, choose a hotel close to Tsambika Beach, such as the Casa Cook Rhodes hotel located only a 2-minute drive away. Tsambika Beach is one of the most famous swimming areas in the city and is known for its soft sand and bright turquoise water.
- To explore some of the city’s impressive green spaces, pick a hotel near Rodini Park, such as the Panorama Hotel located a 12-minute walk away. Rodini Park contains a variety of walking paths and exotic bird species, making it a popular area for visitors to relax and enjoy the region’s wildlife.
- Old Town is a bustling neighbourhood packed with some of the city’s most popular restaurants, bars and attractions, such as the Mama Sofia restaurant and Castle of Old Town. If you want to be within easy walking distance of a variety of sights and activities, consider booking a hotel in the heart of this area, like the rustic Cava d’Oro hotel.
- For visitors who are interested in learning more about the region’s heritage, pick a hotel near Our Lady of the Castle, a small museum that contains ancient relics dating back to the inception of the city. The Avalon Boutique Suites Hotel is set in a charming stone building and is only a 5-minute walk from the museum.
Which hotels in Rhodes have a good view?
Are there hotels in Rhodes with free breakfast?
What good hotels in Rhodes are near the Modern Greek Art Museum?
What are some good hotels in Rhodes near Casino Rodos?