|NT$ 2,605||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Visitors who want to be within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, select Indulge Apartments – Langtree. It is a 4-star accommodation on Langtree Avenue, which is the main shopping and dining area in the city. The famous Stefano’s Café is only a few steps from the property.
- For those interested in art, pick a hotel next to The Art Vault, for example Quality Hotel Mildura Grand. The Art Vault is an art gallery that displays works of major Australian artists, it is also a place where you can observe artists at work.
- History and art buffs should visit Mildura Arts Centre & Rio Vista Homestead, a gallery with contemporary art established in an old historic house that allows you to step back in time. The Arts Centre is located opposite to Rio Vista Park, which occupies a big green area next to the Murray River. The Stable on Olive is a luxury property with a garden and terrace within a 7-minute walk to Mildura Arts Centre.
- Are you a fan of wine? Visit Sunraysia Cellar Door, one of the most popular spots in Mildura, where you can taste local wine and a variety of regional products, as well as find out about regional wineries. Indulge Apartments – CBD is a modern accommodation for adults located a few minutes away and near Langtree Mall.
- Car enthusiasts can go to Mildura Holden Motor Museum, which houses an impressive private collection of Holden cars, a café and souvenir shop. If you want to be near Mildura Holden Motor Museum, pick The Riverview BnB, a stylish hotel with a terrace and free parking.
- Those who are visiting Mildura with children might consider Mercure Hotel Mildura, which will place you within a short walk of Mildura Water Play Park. It is a play area for kids situated near the Murray River. Mercure Hotel Mildura is a spa hotel with family rooms and a restaurant that serves local dishes.
What are good hotels in Mildura with an airport shuttle?
Which hotel in Mildura is close to RAAF Memorial & Museum?
What are good hotels in Mildura close to Langtree Hall Museum?
Which hotels in Mildura offer breakfast?
What are good hotels in Mildura with a swimming pool?