|NT$ 4,712||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning a trip to Colorado Springs, consider staying downtown, with art walks, museums, boutique shops and restaurants to enjoy. The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa and The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel are both in the heart of the city, within walking distance to the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum.
- One of the most popular attractions in Colorado Springs is Garden of the Gods. If you'd like to stay near Garden of the Gods, consider booking a room at Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. The property offers rooms with fireplaces, and most come with a mountain view. The grounds include tennis courts, several pools, and a golf course. The Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site is within walking distance.
- If you're planning a visit to The United States Air Force Academy, you'll have several hotels in Colorado Springs to choose from. The Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs, and The Lodge at Flying Horse are all about five miles from the Air Force Academy.
- For the ultimate luxury vacation in Colorado Springs, The Broadmoor is an excellent 5-star choice to consider. This high end resort pampers guests with elegant rooms and stunning mountain views, not to mention the 18 restaurants you can find on site. There are several golf courses and pools, one of which offers water slides. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and Cheyenne Mountain are only a short drive away.
- To stay near the airport, consider booking a room at the Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport or the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs. Both provide indoor pools, on-site restaurants and free airport shuttle service.
What hotels in Colorado Springs are good for business travelers?
Which hotels in Colorado Springs offer hot tubs?
Are there any hotels in Colorado Springs with spas?
What hotels in Colorado Springs are family-friendly?