|NT$ 3,025||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For the best shops, bars and historical heritage sites, visit Casco Viejo and look for hotels in Bilbao old town. Close to many popular attractions, Basque Boutique is a quirky hotel that offers communal seating areas, along with a patio garden. Another good hotel in old town is Casual Serantes.
- If you are looking for hotels in Bilbao near Guggenheim Museum, Hotel Miró is just a five-minute walk away and offers guests access to a library, a courtesy bar as well as a collection of contemporary photography and art on the hotel walls.
- If you are flying into Bilbao, then you must look for hotels in Bilbao near the airport. Holiday Inn Express is 1.5 miles from Bilbao Airport and offers guests a free airport shuttle. Hotel New Bilbao Airport is also close to the airport and offers an airport shuttle service.
- Bringing the family on vacation? Look for hotels in Bilbao with family rooms, like Barceló Bilbao Nervión, which is in the heart of Bilbao and offers several types of family rooms and cribs. Located in downtown, family-friendly NH Collection Villa de Bilbao also provides family rooms. Petit Palace Arana offers some rooms with bunk beds and provides complimentary breakfast for kids staying in a family room.
- There are three five-star hotels in Bilbao. Located opposite the Guggenheim, Gran Hotel Domine offers health and beauty treatments at Wellness by Domine, as well as a gym. Meliá Bilbao is situated between Euskalduna Palace and the Guggenheim and boasts a Michelin Star restaurant, wellness center and semi-outdoor pool. Carlton Hotela has a cocktail bar and Basque restaurant, plus an exercise room.
Where are the cheap hotels in Bilbao?
Where are the best riverside hotels in Bilbao?
Are there any hotels in Bilbao with a swimming pool?
What are the best hotels near Bilbao Exhibition Centre?