|NT$ 16,113||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to stay in the very center of Positano, why not book into the 3-star Hotel Savoia? This family-run hotel is a 2-minute walk away from the Piazza dei Mulini, which is in central Positano and is a hive of activity with people wandering through and stopping at the stalls selling various items from the region. This hotel is also a few minutes’ walk from Spiaggia Grande – the main beach and the Port of Positano.
- For the visitor who wants to enjoy a beach that is quieter than the main Spiaggia Grande, you could consider staying at the 5-star Il San Pietro, a hotel that has its own private beach/esplanade next to the sea, complete with a restaurant and sea-side bar. You can access the beach directly from the hotel foyer via an elevator that is embedded within the cliff.
- For those who love to dance the night away, Positano has only one nightclub that is well worth visiting. Music on the Rocks is a nightclub that is located within a cave in a cliff where you can listen to the waves breaking on the rocks outside. Why not stay at the 4-star Hotel L’Ancora, which is a 10-minute walk away from this club and also has a spectacular roof-top bar?
- One of the reasons to stay in Positano is to take advantage of the spectacular scenery of the Amalfi Coast and what better way to do this than by boat. Stay at one of the hotels near the Positano Harbour and ferry terminal in order to have easy access to one of the many cruises that takes place up and down the coast. The 3-star Villa La Tartana, which can only be accessed on foot, is just over a minute’s walk away from the ferry terminal.
- Are you planning on hiking the Path of the Gods from Agerola to Positano? Why not spoil yourself after the hike by booking into the luxury 5-star Le Sirenuse, which is located in the center of Positano. The Path of the Gods actually runs from Agerola to Nocelle which is up above the center of Positano and can then be reached down a flight of 1,500 steps. You will most certainly have deserved the luxury that Le Sirenuse has to offer.
Are there any hotels in Positano that serve breakfast?
Which hotels in Positano have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Positano are good for kids?
Which hotels in Positano have a view of the Amalfi Coast?